Applebees nutrition facts

Applebees nutrition facts or lack of, seems to have created a topic for discussion.

If you have landed on this page like many others it's probably because your searching for the elusive applebees nutrition facts.

I don't personally eat at applebees but I do eat at other fast food outlets and being a diabetic it is important for me to know what I'm eating, and in particular how much sugar it contains.

As a diabetic I should probably stay away from fast food, but hey, what the heck, It cant hurt in moderation..Right?...OK lets move on.

If You Visit the Applebees site looking for applebees nutrition facts , this is what they have to say, and I quote from their website,

We provide Weight Watchers Points® values on all of our Weight Watchers® items. We do not provide nutritional information on other Applebee's® items, except where required by law.

Make what you want of that.

It's not just diabetics like myself that would like information on applebees nutrition facts. I'm sure that there are others with other health conditions that could benefit, and then there's people that just like to know what they're eating.

I have made a small effort to find applebees nutrition facts, but i'm done, I don't think i'll waste any more time on it.

For those of you that feel the need to keep searching, good luck!